Team work made easier, anytime, anywhere, and in real-time.
Planning means getting the right person to the right place at the right time with the right tools and parts. Get one of these parameters wrong and the ball is dropped.
Today, The Asset Guardian (TAG) offers to you a user friendly maintenance calendar that will help you to be perfectly synced with your day to day activities managed in Exchange and Outlook. TAG combines your technicians’ tasks with your own activities on the same calendar.
Your maintenance calendar link to Microsoft Office 365 suite?
Yes it’s possible!
The Asset Guardian (TAG) is integrated to Microsoft Office 365. Users can now have direct access to their maintenance tasks directly on their Outlook calendar. You can now easily visualize, assign and manage work orders. Moreover, our drag and drop option is available to simplify your productivity.
Scheduling calendar easy to use for your maintenance team
With The Asset Guardian maintenance and scheduling calendar, Maintenance Managers have a full view of all technicians’ duties with color priority levels and status.
They can create, assign, modify and validate work orders.
Maintenance manager role:
- Access the calendar from Microsoft Outlook
- Create, modify, assign and track work orders from Outlook with Drag and Drop capability by technician
- Take effective actions on work order with the color priority levels and status
- Track work orders by technician
Maintenance technician role:
- Access the assigned work orders on Outlook calendar
- Create, modify and release work orders from Microsoft Outlook calendar
- Record time, consumption, feed-back and close work order tasks
- Coordinate effectively maintenance activities with managers