Mines are asset intensive operations, so managing the deployment, use, and renewal of assets is an essential part of doing business. A computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) and an electronic asset management (EAM) system can help improve all aspects of mining operation.
How a CMMS Can Serve Your Organization
CMMS and EAM software can help track and manage the asset lifecycle, among other things. For example, these systems can:
- Organize heavy equipment safety inspections
- Inspect tailing impoundments
- Set a standard operating procedure
- Manage documents and vendor information
- Assist with mine closing procedures
For Small and Large Organizations
CMMS and EAM can serve the needs of small and large organizations. Large organizations can quickly share the most updated versions of all operating procedures while small organizations can instantly share up to date inspection schedules and much more.