Software Developer (Laval, Qc)
We are hiring a software developer for our office in Laval, Qc.
Reporting to the General Manager and under the supervision of the head of development team, the software developer is responsible for designing and developing applications within multiple projects related to corporate business processes in various sectors. In addition, the software developer provides the necessary support to customers of Verosoft Design inc (VSD).
- Write, modify, integrate and test the code of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and other products related to VSD activities.
- Develop applications with different programming languages
- Integrate web applications (NAV, ASP.Net, SQL, Web.Net, SharePoint)
- Analyze and identify technical problems, processes and solutions related to development requests, including upgrades
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation
- Assist in the development of functional and technical specifications
- Develop simulation tools (demos) for the sales department
- Support both requests from clients and project managers and / or consultants (tests, technical evaluations and research solutions)
- Perform unit testing to ensure that the modifications created meet the test scenarios and ensure quality according to established procedures
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
Position requirements :
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum experience of 1 to 3 years as a Software Programmer.
- Procedural programming experience with Transact-SQL.
- Knowledge of SSRS and Delphi languages and/or Pascal (an asset).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and related technologies.
- Must be bilingual (French and English).
Only selected candidate (s) will be contacted.