Mining organizations have to keep close track of their equipment usage, maintenance schedules, and much more. Organizing all this information requires sophisticated computer software, such as a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS). A CMMS can be used to track the operational hours of drill rigs, share best practices for oils rigs, and much more.
Keep An Eye On Every Stage of Operation
Mine up-time can be maintained with the help of CMMS software. This system can:
- Monitor maintenance cycles by hours, days, weeks, and other time frames
- Track equipment systems and subsystems, including tires, pump equipment, blades, and so forth
- Organize and track asset use
- Manage redundant part inventory
- Distribute essential documentation to users
All the Information You Need
The CMMS provides a centralized informational resource that all branches of an operation can access. This allows for accurate and up-to-date data dissemination.